We’ve talked about it a lot recently. Security, I mean. We’ve written countless articles (on everything from cloud security to network security) and even put together a fun video busting some common cloud security myths.
But we always have more to share, and that’s why we’ve dubbed September Hedge Fund Security Awareness Month – to bring you more content, reveal more expert advice and generate more education on the importance of keeping your business safe.
Here’s a look at what’s coming up during Security Awareness Month:
September 13, Live Seminar (New York)
It’s no secret that security and data protection are hot topics for hedge funds and investment firms, but how does your firm know where to start when it comes to protecting your assets? Our panel of experts will examine the ins and outs of security and data protection and provide knowledge to attendees around:
- The legal ramifications of cloud computing and data protection strategies;
- Security best practices for maintaining a protected environment; and
- Disaster recovery and data protection how-tos and technology recommendations.
If you’re a hedge fund in the New York area and would like to register for this event, click here.
September 25, Live Webinar
In addition to proactively preparing for external breaches and security threats, firms must also realize that there’s a chance their businesses are already compromised. “How did we not notice?” you might ask. “And what do we do about it?” Our experts will share their guidance for treating these sensitive situations.
To pre-register for this live webinar, contact Kaleigh Alessandro at email@example.com.
As always, we’ll be recapping these events here on the Hedge IT blog so even if you can’t attend, you won’t miss a thing!
In the meantime, read up on some of our other great security-related content:
- The Who, What, When and Where of the Bad, Bad Cryptolocker Ransomware
- Expert Tips for Launching a Hedge Fund in a New Environment
- Answering the FCA's Dear CEO Letter on Outsourcing with Some Practical Steps
- Reflecting on What We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- Finding Your One-Stop Shop: The Benefits of Choosing an All-Inclusive IT Provider
- business continuity planning
- cloud computing
- data loss prevention
- disaster recovery
- eze castle milestones
- hedge fund due diligence
- hedge fund marketing
- hedge fund operations
- hedge fund regulation
- help desk
- high frequency trading
- launching a hedge fund
- privacy compliance
- project management
- real estate
- startup & relocation
- trends we're seeing
- videos and infographics