Are you still unsure of exactly what cloud computing is? Is your hedge fund hesitant to adopt this new technology?
We get a lot of questions from hedge fund managers about using cloud services for their business. To help sift through the fog, Eze Castle’s Managing Director Bob Guilbert has created a short video and answered three key questions about hedge funds and the cloud:
- What exactly is cloud computing?
- What are some of the key benefits to using cloud services?
- Are you seeing more confidence from hedge fund managers in deciding to utilize the cloud?
Check out Bob’s answers here:
For more information on cloud computing for hedge funds, download our eBook today!
- Expert Tips for Launching a Hedge Fund in a New Environment
- Answering the FCA's Dear CEO Letter on Outsourcing with Some Practical Steps
- Reflecting on What We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- Finding Your One-Stop Shop: The Benefits of Choosing an All-Inclusive IT Provider
- Three Ways Your Cloud Provider Can De-Stress Your Life
- business continuity planning
- cloud computing
- data loss prevention
- disaster recovery
- eze castle milestones
- hedge fund due diligence
- hedge fund marketing
- hedge fund operations
- hedge fund regulation
- help desk
- high frequency trading
- launching a hedge fund
- privacy compliance
- project management
- real estate
- startup & relocation
- trends we're seeing
- videos and infographics