The goal of Hedge IT is to provide insights and information on the technology and operations that power hedge funds and alternative investment firms. Therefore as a rule, we avoid self-centered articles and aim to be a real source of advice and guidance.
Today, we are breaking this rule and for a good reason – to support Hedge Funds Care, an international charity, supported largely by the hedge fund industry, whose sole mission is preventing and treating child abuse. It has two goals:
- To raise as much money as possible to fund the programs that do the preventing and treating; and
- To showcase the philanthropy of the hedge fund industry.
In 2011, Eze Castle Integration is a Hedge Funds Care Global Sponsor and we are proud to have members on the East Coast (Vinod Paul) and Northeast (Sandie Driscoll) 2011 Committee of Hearts.
To further support Hedge Funds Care, we are running a fundraiser where we will donate $1.00 to Hedge Funds Care for every new “like” we get on Facebook between February 14, 2011 and March 11, 2011.
I encourage you to take a moment and “like” us on Facebook to support Hedge Funds Care and get the added benefit of fresh hedge fund technology and operations insights twice a week.
Categorized under: Eze Castle Milestones
- Expert Tips for Launching a Hedge Fund in a New Environment
- Answering the FCA's Dear CEO Letter on Outsourcing with Some Practical Steps
- Reflecting on What We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- Finding Your One-Stop Shop: The Benefits of Choosing an All-Inclusive IT Provider
- Three Ways Your Cloud Provider Can De-Stress Your Life
- business continuity planning
- cloud computing
- data loss prevention
- disaster recovery
- eze castle milestones
- hedge fund due diligence
- hedge fund marketing
- hedge fund operations
- hedge fund regulation
- help desk
- high frequency trading
- launching a hedge fund
- privacy compliance
- project management
- real estate
- startup & relocation
- trends we're seeing
- videos and infographics