According to Thankful.com, “research shows that saying "thank you" for the good stuff in life makes for a happier, healthier you. And it makes those around you feel pretty darn good, too.” So in honor of Thanksgiving and the holiday season, we decided to make a list of the things we are thankful for here at Eze Castle Integration.
- We’re thankful our employees think Eze Castle Integration is a great place to work and told us so by naming us a Crain’s Best Place to Work in New York City 2009 & 2010.
- We’re thankful we can offer employees a Gift Matching Program to help double the impact of their donations to worthwhile non-profit organizations.
- We’re thankful our employees gave so generously to our companywide Back-to-School Backpack Drive earlier this year and helped local school children.
- We’re thankful for organizations like Hedge Funds Care and Big Brothers Big Sisters who remind us of the impact we can make on children’s lives and make it easy for us to make a difference.
- We’re thankful for our great partners who support our business and our clients’ businesses.
- And most importantly, we’re thankful for our 550+ clients worldwide who trust us with their technology environments and give us the opportunity to support their businesses.
What are you thankful for this holiday season?
Categorized under: Eze Castle Milestones
- Expert Tips for Launching a Hedge Fund in a New Environment
- Answering the FCA's Dear CEO Letter on Outsourcing with Some Practical Steps
- Reflecting on What We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- Finding Your One-Stop Shop: The Benefits of Choosing an All-Inclusive IT Provider
- Three Ways Your Cloud Provider Can De-Stress Your Life
- business continuity planning
- cloud computing
- data loss prevention
- disaster recovery
- eze castle milestones
- hedge fund due diligence
- hedge fund marketing
- hedge fund operations
- hedge fund regulation
- help desk
- high frequency trading
- launching a hedge fund
- privacy compliance
- project management
- real estate
- startup & relocation
- trends we're seeing
- videos and infographics