After reading (and enjoying) one too many “you know you’re [insert age/town/job] if you’re [insert something funny]” articles, we decided to have a little fun with our favorite technology topic – the cloud (surprise!).
So, here is how I envision life as a cloud.
I wouldn’t care what I consumed because scalability would be one of my greatest traits. You might even catch me yelling, “More, more, more…”
I’d never have to waste time on sleep, not even in Brooklyn. I would be available 24x7x365.
Thunderstorms and lightning strikes wouldn’t bother me a bit. I’d say bring it on, I’m 100% resilient and built for high availability. No scaredy cats here!
I’d be international, supporting people around the world, and there is a good chance I might even be internationally known.
My standards would be high, my practices the best and my secrets would be locked up tight. There would be no getting past my security team.
And in case you are curious what flavor of cloud I would be, I’d be an Eze Private Cloud (of course)!
- The Who, What, When and Where of the Bad, Bad Cryptolocker Ransomware
- Expert Tips for Launching a Hedge Fund in a New Environment
- Answering the FCA's Dear CEO Letter on Outsourcing with Some Practical Steps
- Reflecting on What We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- Finding Your One-Stop Shop: The Benefits of Choosing an All-Inclusive IT Provider
- business continuity planning
- cloud computing
- data loss prevention
- disaster recovery
- eze castle milestones
- hedge fund due diligence
- hedge fund marketing
- hedge fund operations
- hedge fund regulation
- help desk
- high frequency trading
- launching a hedge fund
- privacy compliance
- project management
- real estate
- startup & relocation
- trends we're seeing
- videos and infographics