As your firm considers whether a cloud-based infrastructure or on-premise environment is best suited to meet your business needs, another interesting alternative to consider is colocation. Colocation allows firms to house their computing, network, storage and IT equipment in a fully managed facility. This allows the organization to maintain ownership over the infrastructure while feeling confident that it is highly secure, redundant and monitored around-the-clock by experienced professionals.
If you determine that colocation is a viable option for your firm, you’re next step will be to select a provider and facility. Depending on your geographic location, there may be several options to choose from.
To help you get started with this process, we’ve developed an infographic outlining the key criteria to use when evaluating potential colocation facilities and services.
To learn more about Eze Castle Integration Colocation Services for investment management firms,
visit our website or contact an Eze Castle Integration representative.
- Expert Tips for Launching a Hedge Fund in a New Environment
- Answering the FCA's Dear CEO Letter on Outsourcing with Some Practical Steps
- Reflecting on What We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- Finding Your One-Stop Shop: The Benefits of Choosing an All-Inclusive IT Provider
- Three Ways Your Cloud Provider Can De-Stress Your Life
- business continuity planning
- cloud computing
- data loss prevention
- disaster recovery
- eze castle milestones
- hedge fund due diligence
- hedge fund marketing
- hedge fund operations
- hedge fund regulation
- help desk
- high frequency trading
- launching a hedge fund
- privacy compliance
- project management
- real estate
- startup & relocation
- trends we're seeing
- videos and infographics