Cue the confetti and cake - Eze Castle Integration is turning 17 years old this month!
Just as times and technologies have changed, Eze Castle has continuously evolved over the years. We've certainly come a long way from our founding in 1995, when childhood friends John Cahaly (our current CEO) and Sean McLaughlin pitched their first trading solution to Fleet Investment Advisors - a product they developed in a small apartment above Sean's father's dental practice. Today, we have 12 offices across the US, Europe and Asia with a staff of almost 400 employees supporting over 600 hedge fund and investment firm clients.
Our first 17 years have certainly been an exciting ride! Check out our "History of Eze Castle Integration" timeline and some fun facts about our company below. Also, be sure to stop by our new Wikipedia page, which provides more color on the Eze Castle story.
Fun Facts about Eze Castle
- The company was named after Eze, a village in the French Riviera.
- The organization was originally incorporated under the name "Eze Castle Consulting," and was later split into two entities: Eze Castle Software and Eze Castle Integration.
- Despite personnel changes, reorganization and rapid growth, our headquarters has always remained in Boston, Massachusetts.
- We were voted one of Crain's Best Places to Work in 2009, 2010 and 2011.
- We pride ourselves on our commitment to the community. Eze Castle contributes regularly to several nonprofit organizations and matches employee donations to all reputable charities.
- Expert Tips for Launching a Hedge Fund in a New Environment
- Answering the FCA's Dear CEO Letter on Outsourcing with Some Practical Steps
- Reflecting on What We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- Finding Your One-Stop Shop: The Benefits of Choosing an All-Inclusive IT Provider
- Three Ways Your Cloud Provider Can De-Stress Your Life
- business continuity planning
- cloud computing
- data loss prevention
- disaster recovery
- eze castle milestones
- hedge fund due diligence
- hedge fund marketing
- hedge fund operations
- hedge fund regulation
- help desk
- high frequency trading
- launching a hedge fund
- privacy compliance
- project management
- real estate
- startup & relocation
- trends we're seeing
- videos and infographics